TWC Nutrition is the proud owner of the Kaizen Naturals® and Bodylogix® brands of nutritional supplements. We are a vertically integrated company with our head office and manufacturing plant located in Winnipeg, MB and our products are enjoyed by consumers in over 20 countries across the globe.
The company began in 1999 with our Kaizen® brand but later expanded with the addition of Bodylogix® and is committed to providing quality through natural and third-party certified products.
The portfolio of products has evolved over the years, beginning with whey protein powder then offering alternatives such as whey isolate and vegan protein to adapt to a changing consumer base. We now offer a wide range of sport supplements to complement our protein including pre-workout, BCAA, creatine, glutamine, mass gainer, and meal replacement. Our wide portfolio of products is sold across a variety of channels including grocery chains, health foods stores, e-commerce channels, direct-to-consumer, and pro sport franchises.
At TWC Nutrition we are progressive and adventurous in our thinking, trailblazing in our innovations and science, adaptable in our approach and solutions, invested in our purpose and people, and trustworthy in our uncompromising and relentless pursuit of quality.
The Marketing and E-commerce team is based in Winnipeg but we welcome applicants from across Canada as this role will have the option to work remotely. We develop unique and engaging content and media plans to promote our brands in Canada and the USA across multi-channel platforms. This is a fast-paced team with high visibility and high demands that is looking for candidates that thrive in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for an experienced social and digital media manager with a proven track record of executing and optimizing organic and paid digital and social marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will also possess a data-driving mindset with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with our internal creative team, brand ambassadors, external agencies, retailers, and strategic partners to establish a clear content marketing strategy, tactics, objectives, and measurement KPIs for our owned and social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Email, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of in-house channel/media strategies & tactics, utilizing your knowledge and expertise of channel/platform capabilities, during our planning process
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocation recommendations, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement, effectiveness, and performance efficiency
- Lead the content development (posts, blogs, emails, recipes, workouts, etc.) independently and/or with the support of the creative team, ambassadors, and external agencies.
Media Execution & Maintenance:
- Monitor and measure platform performance, leveraging insights and trends to provide data backed recommendations to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of social and digital channels (either directly or through agency partners) including creating content, posting, commenting/replying, performance optimization, reporting, and budget monitoring
Analytics and Reporting:
- Provide weekly updates on the status of initiatives and campaigns with the Marketing and E-commerce team
- Support the VP with monthly reports on platform performance compared to KPIs along with thorough insight into the performance
- One-off reporting needs including but not limited to additional research areas, insights, or consumer validation performed through various social and digital channels
What you bring to the team
- Ability to use a data focused approach to defend strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations for digital and social initiatives
- Ability to synthesize and communicate data or complex information, both oral and written
- Work well under pressure with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical properties
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- Ability to spot problems before they arise, and constantly looking for way to improve processes
- Proven experience in managing and growing brand social channels with a weighted focus on Instagram
- Thorough knowledge on using Klaviyo email marketing software to engage consumers in effective marketing moments
- Ability to manage and coach external content creators and ambassadors on developing creative content that engages our consumer base
- Ability to edit content as needed to meet the brand standards and tone
- Excellent understanding of Facebook Business Manager and other programs to promote, post, and analyze performance
- Experience with various Google management tools (e.g. Ad Words, Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, Trends, Surveys, etc.)
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Passion for health and fitness is an asset
What to send our way
- Please send your cover letter and resume highlighting your related experience and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.